Wedding Photographer in Buckinghamshire & London
I am a Buckinghamshire / London Weddinng Photographer based in Chesham near Chartridge Lodge, Chartridge
I am now available for both mid week wedding or weekend wedding coverage as my homelife situation has changed. I work primarily alone however I can provide a second shooter at an additional cost. I have in my over 5 years as a professional wedding photographer shot elopements, registry, DIY and traditional church weddings. I am quite efficient and not intimated by dark lighting situation as I am experienced in the use of strobes (owner of a portrait studio) and natural lighting.
I am also advance pro level Adobel Digital Retoucher and will replicate edits to specific images upon request. Turnaround time is less than two weeks with sneak peak shots made available for your social feed within 24hrs.
My professional work experience and duties to you as a wedding couple on your day are to
- Take pictures that show all aspects of your wedding day
- Directing and co-ordinating the photo sessions of the wedding portaits
- Prepare shot list and coordinating with the venue the group photos to be taken
- Having the gear and backup equipment should any changes arise
- Provide posing guidance and reassurance during the portrait session
- Being a profesional whilst at the same time being an uplifting and motivational source on the day
- Be efficient at different lighting techniques and proficient in the use of my gear
- Provide images that tell the story of the day - cropped, edited and colour manipulated using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Collaborate post-edit for you to express concerns regarding the day and make you feel at ease